Alessandro Testa, Ph.D.
Kapitoly v monografiích
- TESTA, Alessandro Events that want to become heritage: Vernacularisation of ICH and the politics of culture and identity in European public rituals London: Routledge (2020) pp. 79-94
- TESTA, Alessandro Where have the gatherings gone? Reweaving the social fabric in the time of pandemic and interpersonal distancing (2020)
- TESTA, Alessandro Doing Research on Festivals: Cui Bono? (2019) pp. 5-10
- TESTA, Alessandro A note of appreciation for Ullrich Kockel Berghahn Journals (2019) pp. 8-14
- TESTA, Alessandro Mumming in Europe, Frazer(ism) in Italy, and ʻSurvivalsʼ in Historical Anthropology: a response to Julian Whybra (2019) pp. 134-142